Friday, April 11, 2014

Broken Vow: Not about betrayal but about forgiveness...

a few days back, i was home alone as usual. and there were too many things going around inside my head. I plug in my laptop speaker and choose random songs from youtube while doing my stitching.

saya tak beri perhatian pada lagu pon. just pasang lagu sbb xnk rumah senyap and taknak rasa sunyi. and then suddenly i had goose bumps. macam biasa saya t'pk ada hantu sbb orng kata bila ada benda x patut keliling kita, walaupon kita x sedar tapi kita akn meremang. dhla tgh sorng2, mmg perfect timing!!! sebab nak divert otak saya, pay attention kt lagu yg tgh play kt youtube. bila sampai part chorus sy meremang balik. and then saya sedar ini bukan hantu, saya meremang dgr lagu tu. broken vow-Harrison Craig (pemenang the voice 2)


saya stop lagu tu, play dari awal and pay attention to the music and the lyric and his amazing voice. i was alone and listen to this song again and again and again.

I don't know how to explain this...


I hope someone out there feels the same way i felt. and if you can put those feeling in words, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment