Thursday, November 11, 2010

hey...


  1. no more bad words pls.... replace all those words with better words. like mickey mouse, donald duck, donkey n all.. i hate bad words... and it's not good for you
  2. no more cursing pll ok? just remember one thing, when one person is cursed, two graves are dugged. u know what that mean... karma, what goes around, comes around...
  3. cry in front of me, i'll wipe ur tears n give u my shoulder to cry. don't feel shy. after all, i'm ur friend. i would like to be there for u. let me hold u...
  4. it's hard to forget. yes, but, lets start with forgive. once u let urself to hv a better new life, u'll start to forget. live your life with no regrets
  5. u don't have to swear. u don't need those who don't believe in u. so, stop swearing and go on with ur wonderful life. leave all the ignorant behind...
  6. r u angry? r u sad? don't say a word. coz u don't have to listen to any. just take ur time. i'll let u think alone, but i won't leave u alone. 
  7. it's ok if u don't love yourself. but love me pls... so that when u love me, u won't do anything hurts me, so you won't hurt urself coz i love u....

for a friend who is not my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment