Friday, May 27, 2011

my kind of boy

lgi skali sy d'tag kt satu note. tpi kali ni kt facebook. memandangkan sy dh x blh nk post benda2 merepek kt fb, sy post kt sini je... soo... post 'board of director camp part 2', esk jelah ye...


Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 15 of your friends here in facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.



if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl.
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking??
- not exactly...

2. Smart?
- of course.

3. Preferred age?
- not older than 5 years, not younger than 2 years

4. Preferred height?
- taller than me but not too tall. i hate tall ppl (i know it sounds kind'da weird)

5. How about sense of humor?
- I never wanted to laugh alone on something n of course, i want someone to make me laugh (at least, smile).

6. How about piercings?
- STRICTLY! NO PIERCING!!!!!!!

7. Accepts you for who you are?
-No, i want him to slowly change me to a better person. i need too many changes in my life!

8. Pink hair?
- What? seriously? is that a real question? OMG!!! sure NOT!

9. Mushy or no?
- hmm... maybe...

10.Thin or fat?
- L size!.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
- Brown! human looks less attractive n white. but, i'm not very sure about black... 

12. Long hair or short hair?
-Short. so that he can play with my hair(shy)

13. Plastic or metal?
- i don't know what is that suppose to mean but i choose metal as it is more environment friendly :-)))

14. Smells good?
- I love the FRESH smell. something like the smell of  soaps or shampoo.

15. Smoker?
- i don't mind if he WAS. but if he wants me, then he HAVE to QUIT smoking.

16. Drinker?
- A big NO.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
- i love new experiences like wen gave me. she is a whole new experience for me. i want my boy to be a new experience for me... err... got it?

18. Musically inclined?
- I don't mind but if he is, thats an advantage.

19. Plays piano?
- plays any music instrument is a SUPER advantage

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
-  plays any music instrument is a SUPER advantage(no loud music, i hate them)

21. Plays violin?
- plays any music instrument is a SUPER advantage

22. Sings very good?
- i don't really mind. if he can play a song for me, then y not singing? hehehe.

23. Vain?
- well... i hope no.

24. With glasses?
- i don't mind, err... may b yes! but i really don't mind (shy again) 

25. With braces?
- No. 

26. Shy type?
- not really. i'm afraid he can't mingle with my naughty annoying monkey cousins.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
- I'm a very egoistic person, so he should be rebel in SOME things.

28. Active or passive?
- Active.. but not hyperactive

29. Tight or bomb?
- Ordinary.

30. Singer or dancer?
- Dancing while singing. i don't mind duet with him... hehehe

31.Stunner?
- May be not.

32. Hiphop?
- err... thats really up to him. 

33. Earrings?
- Not.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
- err....

35. Dimples?
- i REALLY love dimples. it s a DOUBLE SUPER advantage + BONUS. hehehe.

36. Bookworm?
- Don't mind. but more attention n time on me more than those books!. (jealous of books!)

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- hahaha.

38. Playful?
- Yeah..

39. Flirt
-Only flirting me!

40. Poem writer?
- hahahahahahaha.

41. Serious?
- When needed.

42. Campus crush?
- err...

43. Painter
- y not?

44. Religious?
- Yes

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- well, he'll become a teaser after joining my family anyway...

46. Computer games geek? Or internet ?
- may be internet.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
- It sounds nice but i don't want him to fight with me n using a language that i don't understand. THATS NOT FAIR!.

48. Loyal or faithful?
- both..

49. Good kisser
- hahahahaha.

50. Loves children??
- i LOVE babies n children but i'm not going to form a football team!

No comments:

Post a Comment