Friday, April 8, 2011

drpd buku erin

when i look toward, a though suddenly appears.
someday, i'll wait until the sky is clear.
Just as it was on the day you left.
You will quietly return to my side, and my heart.
can you really never see me again?
i'm really such an idiot.
you are the only one in my heart.
you, who have eyes on someone else,
you probably won't know how i feel.
your day probably will not include me. not even memories.
It's only me, the one watching you, the one silently crying.
even though to the very end, you do not understand my heart,
when i want to see you,
at times when i really can't bear it,
the word 'i love you' always lingering on my lips.
i am alone, crying for you.
i am alone, missing for you.
bye bye, never say goodbye.
although i cannot hold for you, i need you,
i cannot say anything. i want you.
even if it's just wishing and wishing,
On the day when i really miss you,
the day when my heart aches,
the word 'i miss you' always linger at my lips.
i am alone, crying for you.
i am alone, missing for you.
baby, i love you,
i'm waiting for you...

tiru bulat2 dri buku nota erin, mak cik kesayangan. igtkan nk edit, tapi tak jadi....

No comments:

Post a Comment