Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dear 2013

Is there anything good for me dear 2013?

let me start with new year. i was all alone surrounded by many people. and i started to feel the pressure of finding job from people around me. i'm not someone who forget things easily. their words will remain in my head.

Had a job offer on January. it was a 6 month contract basis. i thought "wow!, this is sooo gonna be my year'. but then, i started the countdown to leave this company in just 1 week.

February was worst. i struggle all month fighting for my self all alone, for my own freedom and rights. and i failed each and everytime. This is when i choose to give up. can thing become worst? of course it can. a terrible misunderstanding and fight with one of my closest friend and we split.

March, it has been only 5 days. It showed me that all i'm capable of is just shut my mouth and be patient with whatever happened. do i have other choice?

it is strange that the image of pulau besar, melaka keep crossing my mind each and everytime i'm down. Maybe something is waiting for me over there...

No comments:

Post a Comment